FEES AND FINANCIAL CONDITIONS FOR KINDERGARTEN
Annual fees for new enrolled students
for the 2020/2021 academic year
(the fees are in euro)
|Age group||Guarantee payment||Admission fee||Educational resources||ANNUAL FEE|
|1 installment||12 installments|
|2-3 year old||1000||150||150||9 000||12x 750|
|3-4 year old||1000||150||150||8 220||12x 685|
|4-5 year old||1000||150||150||8 220||12x 685|
|5-6 year old||1000||150||150||8 220||12x 685|
1. Warranty payment
The warranty payment is a lump-sum that has to be paid when signing the contract. It may serve as a compensation for damages caused by the child to the facilities used for the tuition process or delays in payment. It is a subject to reimbursement after the completion of tuition or in case of leaving the Kindergarten.
2. Administration fee
The administration fee is a lump-sum and applies for newly enrolled children. It is due when applying to St. George International Preschool and submitting an Admission Application. It covers expenses for documents review and the subsequent administrative service. This fee is not subject to reimbursement unless in cases of denied admission due to the lack of places in the respective age group.
3. Educational Resources
The amount of Educational Resources fee is determined for every school year and is due with the first installment according to the payment plan chosen by the parents. It is paid separately from the annual tuition fee and is not subject to reimbursement in case of leaving the Kindergarten.
Educational Resources fee is at the amount of 150 euro for 2020-2021 academic year. Educational Resources fee covers the usage and subscription to online platforms, basic and additional textbooks, study supplies and school materials, required for the educational process as well as a communication book for daily reports, practical trainings, etc.
4. Annual feeAnnual fee covers:
- Teaching process in accordance with the age of the child and according to the Bulgarian National Standards of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Bulgaria and Cambridge International Education;
- Food - children have four meals per day: breakfast, morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack;
- Speech status of the children aged 4 or older – performed twice a year;
- Annual accident insurance;
- Educational visits to cultural and historical places of interest in the city of Sofia, museums, etc.(for children aged 4 or older).
- Educational Resources;
- Transport (for children aged 5 or older);
- White and Green Schools (for children aged 4 or older);
- Additional activities and sports;
The service is provided by an independent licensed company for student transportation ‘Rolita 97’ according to their own set terms and conditions. The transport fee is calculated and paid separately from the annual fee according to the method of payment chosen by the parents. Communication in relation to requesting, organisation and administration of the service is established directly between parent and driver as every parent, who has requested a transportation service, signs an individual contract with ‘Rolita 97'.
The transport service is provided for children aged 5 or older according to the transport schedule of the students in primary stage in St. George International School (from 15.09.2020 until 31.05.2021). During the school holidays of St. George International School the service is not provided for children from the kindergarten.
6. Signing the contract
The contract has to be signed after received confirmation for admission of the applicant. The contract for the next academic year is subject to annual re-signing until May 31 of the current academic year.
7. Annual indexation
The fixed rate of increasing the fees for every consecutive year is at the rate of 2,5% per year to which is added the amount of the index of growth of the average annual salary of the employees under an employment relationship in the private sector Education or the growth of the average annual consumer price index for the respective year at the discretion of the Preschool management.
The financial terms for every consecutive school year are determined by the Management of the Preschool no later than February 1st of the current year.
8. Fees discount
- Discounts from the tuition fee: a 5% discount is provided upon enrollment of a second child from one family; a 10% discount – for each subsequent child from the family. For twins – 15% discount for one of the twins;
- Discounts do not apply to: warranty payment, administration fee, educational resources fee, school trips (“green” and “white school”) and participation in additional activities and sports.
9. Waiting list
In case there are no vacancies at the date of submission of the Admission application, the parents may request their inclusion in the waiting list by submitting an e-mail request. When a new group is formed or a place is released in the respective age group, the parents are notified in the order of submission of the request for inclusion in the waiting list.
10. Saving a place
If parents submit an Admission application, in which the preferred date of admission in the kindergarten is after the start of the school year, they owe a fee for saving the place in the amount of 200 euro per month from the date of signing the Tuition Contract until the date of the child's enrollment. The contract should be signed within 14 days after the date of admission is fixed and after receiving an opinion from the kindergarten that the child can be enrolled.