All children can be enrolled at St. George International School & Preschool regardless their race, religion, nationality, ethnicity and gender.
St. George International School & Preschool seeks to enlist student with high academic results who will contribute the academic programme applied at the School.
For the 2017/2018 academic year St. George International School & Preschool accepts applications for:
- Preparatory grade*;
- First grade*;
- Fifth grade;
- Eight grade*;
- Ninth grade - through the Exclusive Scholarship.
* The teaching in English language in Preparatory grade, grade 1 and grade 8 depends on the level of command of the language of the students - beginners and advanced.
Admission is possible in other grades, in case of available vacancies.
The admission process is based on: date of birth, academic potential, students’ maturity level, school readiness for the respective grade, academic results and references and participation in projects and competitions. The entry evaluation serves as a baseline assessment of students’ current knowledge and skills. St. George International School & Preschool reserves the right to make a conditional or unconditional offer to a student, or reject to make an offer.
The final decision is formed on the following core criteria:
- Student’s readiness for current grade;
- Student’s maturity level;
- Compatibility between the criteria and expectations of the parents and the School in regard to the personal and academic development of the student, as well as cooperation for achieving common goals and compliance with the approved School rules.