ADMISSION TO ST. GEORGE KINDERGARTEN
Application Form submission. The application form is considered valid when it contains full information required for each of the sections.
Admission decision – The Admission and Communication Manager notifies the parents for the availability of vacancies in the group they are applying for, within 7 business days of receipt of the Application Form.
2.1. Within 10 days of receipt of confirmation for admission and setting the starting date, the parents have to sign the contract and pay the deposit (it is subject to reimbursement or may be deducted from the last monthly fee upon leaving the kindergarten) and the first tuition fee. The birth certificate of the student has to be presented upon signing of the contracts.
2.2 In case there are no vacancies available, the parents can submit an Application Form for Waiting List Enrollment and they will be informed for admission as soon as there is availability.
Required medical documents for admission:
The following medical documents are required for submission on the first day of attendance in the Kindergarten:
- Result of stool test for intestinal helminths;
- Result of stool test for Shigella, Salmonella and pathogenic coli;
- Result of perianal tape impressions to diagnose pinworms;
- Blood and urine test results;
- Note from the child’s physician stating that the Child is in good health (the note is valid for 3 days after it has been issued);
- Personal health card (filled in by the Child’s physician);
- Vaccination status of the child (translation into Bulgarian is necessary for foreign citizens);
- Wassermann and HIV test result of one of the parents for admitted children younger than 3 years of age.