From the 2014-2015 academic year the Student Council became an essential part of St. George International School & Preschool’s development. The student council is comprised of students from the Secondary School.
The Council’s main responsibilities are establishing a direct connection between the school’s management and all students by coordinating school events and student feedback within the school.
Its members work actively on projects with other students, teachers, school management and parents.
As a responsible body, the Students Council has its own budget to assist and realize its initiatives.
The Student Council works to build relationships between the students, teachers, parents and management.
- To represent the student body.
- To assist in the organization of school events.
- To lead by example and display good behavior at all times.
- To encourage and assist other students to follow the school rules.
- Members (one representative from each grade).