SUMMER CAMP 2018
ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP is intended for children from 6 to 12 years. We have prepared interesting programme for our camp, including English lessons for two hours per day. This summer we will be learning how to plant and take care of vegetables, how to cook our own food, how to become scouts, cowboys, scientists and etcetera depends on the topic of the week.
Duration of the ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2018:
Start: 4.06.2018 End: 31.08.2018
Daily activities from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 17:30 for the period of 13 weeks.
Your child will take part in a combination of academic activities geared towards the development of their English skills and fun hands-on educational and sports activities such as art and crafts, storytelling, hiking, computers, film art, horseback riding.
Children can attend the camp for a minimum period of 1 week.
Conditions for visiting ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2018:
* Main package per week - BGN 155 incl. VAT, the price includes:
- Healthy and varied menu - breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon breakfast, prepared in the kitchen of the St. George International School canteens and fully adapted to the children's meals
- Medical staff
- English-speaking pedagogues and animators with experience of working with children
- English lessons on the topics set for the week in the building of St. George School
- Everyday outdoor games at the St. George International school sports base
** We provide an opportunity for choosing one of the following activities for your child to be combined with the camp program at an additional cost (price information can be found in the online application below):
- Every Tuesday: one-day excursion near Sofia, according to the program
- Every Thursday: horse riding at the Adgor horse base according to the program
- Piano lessons
- Guitar Lessons
In the programme you will find:
- Daily regime
- The topics of the weeks
- Destinations that we will visit for an extra payment on Tuesdays
If you would like to register your child for this camp, please fill out the online registration form and pay for the weeks that you would like your child to attend to the camp by 23th of May 2018.
Once you have completed the online form within the specified deadline for the relevant week, you will receive a confirmation email from the school within 24 hours that your child is enrolled and you need to make the payment to consider the registration as successful.
The school reserves the right to refuse to enroll a child when reaching the maximum number of children in the camp for the respective week, as well as to a child for whom the application has been received and confirmed but hadn't been paid.
Late registrations will be accepted only if there are vacant places left, as long as they are made no later than 5 working days before the chosen start date.
Distribution of children by groups (beginner/ advanced):
- Students from the St. George International School &Preschool will be distributed on the basis of results achieved during the last academic year;
- Students from other schools will be distributed by our teachers, after a test in English and mathematics.
Bank Transfer Information: Wonder Group AD UniCredit Bulbank: Account holder: Wonder Group AD Currency: BGN IBAN: BG94UNCR70001522317930; BIC: UNCRBGSF
By POS in the school bookstore – Nikola Vaptsarov 47 blvd.
Required clothing and accessories during the camp:
- clean inside shoes for the school building
- small backpack with extra clothes for changing if needed (underwear, socks, t-shirt, trousers)
- jacket or sweatshirt
- sun hat
- bottle of water
Compulsory documents for participation in the camp, which need to be signed by the parents:
- A medical note that the child is healthy and has not been in contact with acute contagious diseases.
The whole package of signed original documents should be provided on the first day of visit of the camp.
Please do not forget to give us information regarding special requirements concerning your child such as allergies, behavioural features, a physiological condition or a preferred diet.For camp registration and programme Inquiries, please contact us by: email@example.com; tel: +35924144414; Mob: 0885689971.