SUMMER CAMP 2019
ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP is intended for children from 6 to 11 years. We have prepared interesting programme for our camp, including English and entertaining mathematic lessons for two hours per day. This summer we will travel around the globe. Each week we will be “visiting” different countries, we will discover their habits, culture and if possible we will prepare their traditional dishes. We will be making souvenirs and many other interesting things
Duration of the ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2019:
Start: 2.06.2019 End: 23.08.2019
Daily activities from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 17:30 for the period of 13 weeks.
Your child will take part in a combination of academic activities geared towards the development of their English skills and fun hands-on educational and sports activities such as art and crafts, storytelling, hiking, computers, film art, horseback riding.
Children can attend the camp for a minimum period of 1 week.
Conditions for visiting ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2019:
* Main package per week - BGN 195 incl. VAT, the price includes:
- Healthy and varied menu - breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon breakfast, prepared in the kitchen of the St. George International School canteens and fully adapted to the children's meals
- Medical staff
- English-speaking teachers and animators with experience of working with children
- English lessons on the topics set for the week in the building of St. George School
- Everyday outdoor games at the St. George International school sports base
- Visit to various cultural landmarks and events in Sofia.
** We provide an opportunity for choosing one of the following activities for your child to be combined with the camp program at an additional cost (price information can be found in the online application below):
- Every Thursday: horse riding at the Adgor horse base
- Piano lessons
- Guitar Lessons until 05.07.2019
In the programme you will find:
- Daily regime
- The topics of the weeks
If you would like to register your child for this camp, please fill out the online registration form and pay for the weeks that you would like your child to attend the camp by the 24th of May 2019.
Once you have completed the online form within the specified deadline for the relevant week, you will receive a confirmation email from the school within 48 hours that your child is enrolled and you need to make the payment to consider the registration as successful.
The school reserves the right to refuse to enrol a child when reaching the maximum number of children in the camp for the respective week, as well as to a child for whom the application has been received and confirmed but hadn't been paid.
Late registrations will be accepted only if there are vacant places left, as long as they are made no later than 5 working days before the start date.
Distribution of children by groups (beginner/ advanced):
- Students from the St. George International School &Preschool will be distributed on the basis of results achieved during the last academic year;
- Participants from other schools will be distributed by our teachers after setting their level in English.
Bank Transfer Information: Wonder Group AD UniCredit Bulbank: Account holder: Wonder Group AD Currency: BGN IBAN: BG94UNCR70001522317930; BIC: UNCRBGSF
By POS in the school bookstore – Nikola Vaptsarov 47 blvd.
Required clothing and accessories during the camp:
- clean inside shoes for the school building
- small backpack with extra clothes for changing if needed (underwear, socks, t-shirt, trousers)
- jacket or sweatshirt
- sun hat
- bottle of water
Compulsory documents for participation in the camp, which need to be signed by the parents:
- Medical note that the child is healthy and is not in contact with acute contagious diseases.
The original copy of the above mentioned documents should be provided to the school on the first day of the camp.
Please do not forget to give us information regarding special requirements concerning your child such as allergies, behavioural features, a physiological condition or a preferred diet.
For camp registration and programme Inquiries, please contact us by: email@example.com; tel: +359 2 4144 414; Mob: 0885 689 971.